Dometic CB40 40 Litre Fridge/Freezer
Not sure about a front opening fridge? Maybe the CB40 top loading fridge will suit your campervan set up better. Have a quick read through our pros and cons to help you decide…!
To turn the fridge on, simply twist the thermostat knob to the right. The unit will take about 60 seconds to start the compressor.
- Operates off 12 volts
- Can be run off mains with the addition of the EPS-100W unit or MPS-35
- Thermostat is continuously variable allowing you to choose your temperature with a twist of the knob.
- Undervoltage protection will switch the fridge off if the battery is discharged too much (10.4 volts), when the battery is recharged it will switch back on again.
- Cooling unit can be removed and mounted separately.
- Utilise as a freezer or fridge (adjustable thermostat).
- 2 years warranty.
- Capacity: 40 litres
- Power consumption: 45 Watts
- External dims: 340 x 500 x 660 cm inc compressor
- External dims: 340 x 500 x 455 cm excluding compressor
- Weight: 19Kg
If you require any further information about this product please do not hesitate to contact us via email: [email protected] or telephone our office on 01492 582233 & speak to one of our team.