DOREMA Starcamp Campervan AIR MHA Drive Away Porch Awning 265
Starcamp Quick N Easy Campervan AIR 265 MHA Drive Away Porch Awning.. Introducing from StarCamp the Quick N Easy 265 Drive-Away Awning. This is a delightful extension for the side of your motorhome or campervan, providing excellent storage and living space.
- Fits Campervan / Motorhome with a height from 180-210cms.
- Material: 150-Denier Coated Polyester Fabric, Flame Retardant
- Clear view windows with privacy blinds
- Sewn-in groundsheet
- Front zip panel can be rolled up
- Ventilation: Fly screen mesh in front panel and side-top quarter ventilation
- Dual Beading: 4mm / 6mm for Fiamma/Thule Wind-Out Canopy attachment or awning rail attachment
- Comes with vehicle throw over straps should your vehicle not feature a wind-out canopy or awning rail
- Adjustable webbing straps on the tunnel (cowl)
- Left and right side tunnel access door
- High-visibility (fluorescent) guy ropes
- Draught skirt and wheel cover included
- High-volume manual pump included
- Awning Connection Height: 180cm to 210cm
- Width: 265cm
- Depth: 240cm
- Tunnel Depth: 110cm
- Introducing from StarCamp the Quick N Easy 265 Drive-Away Awning. This is a delightful extension for the side of your motorhome or campervan, providing excellent storage and living space. Suiting vehicles with an awning connection height between 180cm and 210cm and complete with adjustable webbing straps on the tunnel (cowl) for a secure attachment – Ideal for VW Transporter Campervans and vans sized alike!
The Quick ‘n’ Easy lives up to its name as it features dual piping (beading), complete with 4mm beading for attaching the awning to a Fiamma or Thule Omnistor winch/wind-out canopy awning, and 6mm beading for attaching the awning directly onto your awning channel – no need to purchase a Driveaway Fixing Kit!
The awning features a width of 265cm along with a depth of 240cm providing usable space for storing, dining, lounging or sleeping, should you be using an inflatable freestanding inner tent within the living space. Inside the Quick ‘n’ Easy 265, you are welcomed to a sewn-groundsheet providing weather and damp protection, making your outdoor stay that much more comfortable.
Clear view windows allow you to enjoy unspoiled views, and where there is a window there is blind providing privacy at night. The zipped front window panel provides entry into the awning and can be rolled up providing easier access, improved air flow on those warmer days and allowing in more light. In addition, the front panel features a mesh fly screen, allowing natural airflow while keeping those pesky insects at bay.
The driveaway tunnel measures a depth of 110cm and is a great place to store bikes and camping equipment that you wish to store out of sight. With an access door on either side of the tunnel provides ease of access to your drive-away vehicle.
The air frame delivers quick and effortless pitching and a high-volume manual pump is supplied. The canvas is flame retardant and made from a coated 150-Denier polyester material offering excellent protection against the rain. Offers the optimal strength to weight ratio, perfect for those who require a manageable awning that benefits a convenient pack size and pack weight, suiting touring and active campers.
FOR TOURING USE ONLY, NOT LONG TERM / SEASONAL
If you require any further information about this product please do not hesitate to contact us via email: [email protected] or telephone our office on 01492 582233 & speak to one of our team.