Outdoor Revolution Elise 390 Awning
Designed for mini-breaks or touring weekends away; the best-selling premium Elise 390 inflatable caravan awning is perfect for families who desire additional usable living/sleeping space adjacent to their vehicle, carefully crafted with our traditional feel 600 High Density fabric, attributing incredibly lightweight, waterproof and durable properties. Panoramic tinted windows and skylights add a contemporary touch to the awning, whilst the versatile front door panels can be zipped fully back, completely in, or alternatively folded down like a barn style door, enabling the awning to function as a standalone canopy in summer. The 280cm depth of the Elise range is suitable for any ‘Camping & Caravanning Club’ site in the UK and abroad! An optional co-ordinating two man sleeping annexe can also be purchased, compatible with either side of the awning.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The air frame comprises four main oxygen airframe tubes, six integral roof support air beams, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and the patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is speedy using the Dual-Action Pump provided, whist deflation is just the push of a button; our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air, typically caused by overinflation or changes in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover. The air frame tube bladders hold our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* against any manufacturing faults.
This awning utilises a polyester draught skirt and mud wall to trap heat, plus comes complete with a dual action hand pump, adjustable tensioning/fixing straps, steel ground pegs, reflective guylines, a convenient repair kit and Velcro attachment points for our ‘Lumi-Link’ awning lighting system. An array of optional extras are available for purchase with the Elise range, including the ambidextrous two person ‘Elise Annexe’, a ‘Two Berth Inner Tent’ and ‘Elise Divider’ partition door.
- 600HD Polyester – A Traditional Feel All Weather Premium Fabric Weave Ensuring Longevity.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Four Main Oxygen Airframe Tubes – Fast Pitching Multiple Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame.
- Six Roof Support Air-Frame Tubes – Additional Airbeams to Maximise Stability & Rigidity in Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Patterned Roof Fabric – To Grant a More Stylish & Contemporary Touch.
- Dynamic Speed Valves – The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve – Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Oxygen Air-Frame Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Tinted Windows & Skylights – Expansive Anti-Glare Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains – Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Phoenix Mesh in Side Doors – Assisted Healing ‘Smart’ Mesh Panels that Self-Repair ‘Snag’ Damage Over Time, Optimise Airflow & Keep Insects Out.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) – Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Down Lighter Compatible – Compatible With These Optional Extras to Create a Cosy Evening Ambience.
- PVC Draught Exclusion – Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt – Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Fully Zip-Back Front Doors – Versatile Panels Which Can Be Zipped Completely Out, Halfway, or Fully In.
- Two Endurance Storm Straps – Tensioning Straps for Additional Stability & Rigidity During Harsher Weather Conditions.
- Velcro Down Storm Covers & LH/RH Under Wing Ventilation – Helping Optimise Air Circulation & Reduce Condensation.
- Zip Out Left & Right Hand Side Door Panels – To Permit the Attachment of the Co-Ordinating ‘Elise Annexe’.
- Includes Pegs, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Guylines & Repair Kit.
If you require any further information about this product please do not hesitate to contact us via email: [email protected] or telephone our office on 01492 582233 & speak to one of our team.