Kampa Dometic Motorhome Grande Air All Season 390 S 2021
Double the liveable space of your pitch.
Ultra-rugged and UV resistant All-Season material, perfect for touring in warmer climes and for use on a seasonal pitch. The fully-breathable fabric is constructed to handle extremes of weather and has been tested in the wettest regions of Europe and the sunniest areas of Australia to ensure it never lets you down.
The patented AIR Frame technology in Dometic inflatable awnings will transform your touring experience. Conventional steel and fibreglass poles are now replaced with interlinking AIR Poles which enables you to inflate the entire awning from a single inflation point. The AIR Frame is always attached to the awning for quick and easy setup while also being extremely durable and able to flex in the wind, negating the chance of steel/fibreglass poles breaking and damaging your caravan. Each awning is supplied with a Downdraught hand pump. The AIR Frame functions best when inflated to 9 psi but has been tested to withstand up to 22 psi.
- MULTI-HEIGHT SYSTEM: Height adjustable awning technology ensures fitment across multiple vehicle types
- SINGLE POINT INFLATION: Single Point Inflation awnings inflate from just one external inflation point
- APEX VENTILATION: Ventilation improves comfort by increasing air circulation and reducing condensation
- EXTRA DEPTH: Generous 3 m depth creates a spacious awning interior
- WEATHERSHIELD™ ALL-SEASON: Ultra-rugged and UV resistant material for touring in hot climates and seasonal use
Depth 3000 mm
Height 2650 mm
Width 3900 mm
Connection height min 235.00 cm
Connection height max 265.00 cm
Net Weight: 37kg
Fabric Type: Weathershield™ All-Season
Contents: 1 awning; 2 side panels; 2 front panels; 1 curtain set; 1 2.2L pump; 1 peg pack; 1 manual; 2 carry bags
If you require any further information about this product please do not hesitate to contact us via email: [email protected] or telephone our office on 01492 582233 & speak to one of our team.