Outdoor Revolution Cayman AIR 220-255 Drive-Away Awning
Experience minimal hassle and a super-quick pitch time with Outdoor Revolution’s excellent value & lightweight Cayman Air. This single point inflation family drive away awning is now available in three ergonomic cowl height options to offer a great fit to the vast majority of campervan or motorhomes. The unique design means it is one of the most versatile drive-aways on the market, offering access from all sides of the awning through the large roll back doors. New for 2021 is the option to zip a Bedroom Annex to the back of the awning, meaning your main living space is not affected if you are looking to add sleeping space. With a ‘fold-flat’ sewn-in groundsheet, lots of ventilation with plenty of mesh fly screen panels, look no further than the Cayman Air for simplicity and quality at a great price.
This model has been produced from a premium ultra-lightweight 120HDE fabric weave, which has been specifically engineered to deliver lightweight, compact and visually contemporary products that pack away neatly into the inclusive carry bag, making it perfect where weight or space limitations are of key consideration. This material incorporates a 3,000mm Hydrostatic Head and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. The sleek design lines & classic tri colour livery will coordinate & complement any campervan or motorhome.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes or taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The air frame comprises our Dura-Tech single inflation point air frame technology, utilising welded high-pressure tubes and the famed Dynamic Speed Valve. Inflation is rapid using the pump provided and deflation is just the push of a button. This valve is discretely concealed by a Velcro cover.
Large PVC windows permit an excellent vista of the outside world, from the luxury and convenience of your awning, helping to really encapsulate the surrounding landscape. All windows feature integral toggle-in curtains, which can be rolled-back during the day or closed for complete privacy at night. Ventilation Points aid in reducing condensation by optimising airflow around the awning, and a mesh ventilation fly screen panel on the side door will help to keep insects at bay, whilst retaining a pleasant flow of air. We use ‘Phoenix Mesh’ in all our awnings which is an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material, with the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage, typically caused by consistent usage over time. Simply manipulated, it will return to its original form. Full Roll-Back doors surround the awning meaning it can double-up as a free-standing shelter or gazebo in hot weather.
- 120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head 3,000mm
- Single inflation dura tech welded Oxygen Air Frame system
- Zip-back front & side door with Phoenix mesh ventilation panel
- Zip-out rear door to take an optional Cayman sleeping annexe
- Integral vehicle front facing eyebrow canopy with fibreglass pole
- Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
- Twin rear zip-back cowl access doors
- Roof ventilation system with Velcro-down storm cover
- Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
- Fully sewn-in PE groundsheet with fold down access door up stands
- Hanging points for optional 2 berth sleeping inner tent
- Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
- Adjustable webbing pegging system
- Includes manual air pump, peg set and carry bag
- FOOTPRINT: 300 x 300cm (+80cm cowl depth)
- HEIGHT: 220cm-255cm
- WEIGHT: 16.38kg
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 47cm x 35cm
- RAIL CONNECTION WIDTH: 250cm
If you require any further information about this product please do not hesitate to contact us via email: [email protected] or telephone our office on 01492 582233 & speak to one of our team.