Outdoor Revolution Comp 260 Awning
The ultra-lightweight Comp 260/390 compact pole and sleeve caravan awning brings a whole new meaning of value for money for small touring families or couples, who enjoy the occasional caravanning short break and may require additional space alongside their caravan to accommodate any unexpected guests! This upper entry level weekender is ideal where weight, pack size, speed and affordability are of the essence, incorporating an abundance of premium features and benefits, ordinarily found on pricier models! This awning is available in two ergonomic size options, the two panelled ‘Comp 260’ and three panelled ‘Comp 390’, with an optional coordinating two person sleeping annexe available for purchase for the left hand side.
Our 100HDE fabric weave has been specifically designed to deliver products that are incredibly lightweight and compact, yet retain their strength and durability. Typically utilised for awnings intended pack down quickly and easily into their carry bag; this material is woven using the latest textile manufacturing techniques to ensure longevity and performance, plus features an embossed hex print to grant a contemporary aesthetic, whilst complementing the awnings’ clean design lines. This material incorporates a 3,000mm² hydrostatic head, meaning the fabric is waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to retain a comfortable temperature inside the awning. The canvas and workmanship come complete with a 12 Month Warranty against any manufacturing issues.
Expansive crystal clear PVC window panels grant a panoramic vista of the surrounding area, from the luxury and shelter of your awning; these are accompanied by toggle in blinds, which can be rolled back during the day to illuminate the interior or toggled in for complete privacy at night. The front door panels are incredibly versatile and can be zipped fully back, completely in, or alternatively zipped halfway down and folded like a barn door, whilst both side doors can be fully zipped back for enhanced air circulation and breathability. The addition of Twin Piping (6mm x 4mm) enables compatibility with caravans and motorhomes within the corresponding height range. A mesh fly screen panel can be found in each side door, keeping insects at bay, whilst further increasing breathability in warmer temperatures. These are produced using our exclusive ‘Phoenix Mesh’; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material with the structurally incorporated ability to repair snag damage, caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will then return to its original form.
This product comes complete with steel ground pegs, reflective guylines, an inclusive repair kit, plus attachment points for our ‘Lumi-Link’ lighting system. An optional matching zip on two person sleeping annexe, a breathable awning carpet, suspendable linear mesh storage pockets and rear pad poles are also available for purchase with these models.
- 68HD Polyester – Ultra Lightweight Fabric Designed to Pack Neatly and Compactly Into its Inclusive Carry Bag.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- 3 Fibreglass Poles & Steel Roof Support Pole – Sturdy, Flexible Easy to Erect & Fast Pitching Poled Frame.
- Two Versatile Zip-Back Front Panels – Each Front Door Panel Can Be Zipped Fully Back, Halfway or Fully In, Dependent on Your Personal Preference.
- Expansive PVC Windows – Granting a Crisp and Crystal Clear View of Your Surroundings, from the Comfort of your Awning.
- Toggle-In Curtains – Roll Back Window Privacy Blinds for Use at Night or in Public Areas.
- Zip-Out Left & Right Hand Side Doors – Zip Out Completely for Ease of Access and Compatibility with an Optional Two Person Sleeping Annexe Pod,.
- Heavy Duty Polyester Draught Exclusion – To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Polyester Draught Skirt – To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Grey/Blue Colourway – For a Contemporary and Visually Stunning Aesthetic.
- One Year Warranty – On the Canvas & Workmanship Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Adjustable Webbing Peggng Points.
- Includes Pegs, Guylines, Quick Guyline Adjusters, Repair Kit & Carry Bag.
If you require any further information about this product please do not hesitate to contact us via email: [email protected] or telephone our office on 01492 582233 & speak to one of our team.