Outdoor Revolution Comp 390 Awning
The brand new Comp 390 lightweight pole and sleeve caravan awning brings a whole new meaning of value for money for touring families or couples, boasting plenty of premium features typically found on more expensive models. A choice of two ergonomic sizes (see 260 model) ensure this entry-level awning provides the perfect amount of additional living, storage or even sleeping space (with the additional zip-on two berth Comp Annexe). Our market research reinforces the need for high performing awnings for caravanning enthusiasts on a budget; the ‘Comp’ range achieves exactly this!
The ultra-lightweight, 68-Denier fabric is designed to pack down quickly, easily and into its small carry bag. The Comp is ideal where weight, pack size and speed are of the essence. The fabric has a contemporary Hex-style print to compliment the product’s simple, immaculate design lines. The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off. Also, the light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning.
The Comp 390 is quickly and easily pitched using four tough fibreglass poles, which are designed to withstand large amounts of pressure and retain the awning’s posture; a complementary steel roof support pole provides additional stability and rigidity for tougher weather conditions. The two front door panels are incredibly versatile and can be zipped back fully out, completely in, or alternatively zipped halfway down and folded like a barn door. This door features two large PVC windows, granting a panoramic, crisp and crysal clear view of your surroundings, all from the luxury and protection against the elements of your awning; these are accompanied by toggle-in curtains to offer a higher degree of privacy for at night or in busier environments. The left-hand side door zips halfway or fully out to ensure ease of access and compatibility with the brand new Comp Annexe (Steel Pole) two berth sleeping annexe pod optional extra, whilst the right hand door rolls fully back for sheer convenience.
Heavy duty polyester draught exclusion and a draught skirt safeguards against chilling breezes escaping from both the caravan and outdoors, aiding in trapping the warmth inside and maintaining a consistently comfortable temperature. This awning comes complete in a grey/blue colourway, granting it a contemporary and visually stunning aesthetic, as well as guylines and pegs, to ascertain that you have everything required to pitch immediately upon purchase! It fits caravans which fall under 235-250cm on the awning channel; an abundance of complementary optional extras are available for use with this product, such as the Air Pod Inner Tent, Rear Pad Poles, Comp Annexe and Deluxe Tech Storm Kit!
- 68HD Polyester – Ultra Lightweight Fabric Designed to Pack Neatly and Compactly Into its Inclusive Carry Bag.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- 4 Fibreglass Poles & Steel Roof Support Pole – Sturdy, Flexible Easy to Erect & Fast Pitching Poled Frame.
- Three Versatile Zip-Back Front Panels – Each Front Door Panel Can Be Zipped Fully Back, Halfway or Fully In, Dependent on Your Personal Preference.
- Expansive PVC Windows – Granting a Crisp and Crystal Clear View of Your Surroundings, from the Comfort of your Awning.
- Toggle In Curtains – Roll Back Window Privacy Blinds for Use at Night or in Public Areas.
- Zip-Out Left & Right Hand Side Doors – Zip Out Completely for Ease of Access and Compatibility with an Optional Two Person Sleeping Annexe Pod,.
- Heavy Duty Polyester Draught Exclusion – To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Polyester Draught Skirt – To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Grey/Blue Colourway – For a Contemporary and Visually Stunning Aesthetic.
- One Year Warranty – On the Canvas & Workmanship Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Adjustable Webbing Peggng Points.
- Includes Pegs, Guylines, Quick Guyline Adjusters, Repair Kit & Carry Bag.
If you require any further information about this product please do not hesitate to contact us via email: [email protected] or telephone our office on 01492 582233 & speak to one of our team.