Outdoor Revolution Elise 260 Awning
Designed for mini-breaks or touring weekends away; the best-selling lightweight Elise 260 premium air framed caravan awning is perfect for an individual, couples, or small families who desire additional usable living/sleeping space adjacent to their vehicle, carefully crafted with our traditional feel 600 High Density fabric to attribute incredibly lightweight, waterproof and durable properties. Panoramic tinted windows and skylights add a contemporary touch to the awning, whilst the versatile front door panels can be zipped fully back, completely in, or alternatively folded down like a barn style door, allowing it to function as a stand alone canopy throughout summer. The 280cm depth of the Elise range is compatible with any ‘Camping & Caravanning Club’ site in the UK or abroad! An optional co-coordinating two man sleeping annexe can also be fitted to either side of the awning.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The air frame comprises three main oxygen airframe tubes, four integral roof support air beams, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is speedy using the Dual-Action Pump provided, whist deflation is just the push of a button; our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air, typically caused by overinflation or changes in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover. The air frame tube bladders hold our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* against any manufacturing faults.
Expansive tinted anti-glare window panels offer an exceptional vista of the surrounding environment and help protect against harmful UV rays, on top of increasing privacy and creating a more relaxing morning environment. These are complemented by zip in blackout curtains, which can be zipped fully in or completely out for maximum privacy at night, as well as contemporary skylight windows to maintain a light and airy internal atmosphere. The addition of twin piping (6mm x 4mm) enables compatibility with both caravans and motorhomes within the corresponding height range. Each side door features a breathable mesh panel to optimise air circulation within the awning, whilst keeping insects at bay in summer months.
This awning utilises a polyester draught skirt and mud wall to trap heat, plus comes complete with a dual action hand pump, adjustable tensioning/fixing straps, steel ground pegs, reflective guylines, a convenient repair kit and Velcro attachment points for our ‘Lumi-Link’ awning lighting system. An array of optional extras are available for purchase with the Elise range, including the ambidextrous two berth ‘Elise Annexe’, a ‘Two Berth Inner Tent’ and ‘Elise Divider’ partition door.
- 600HD Polyester – A Traditional Feel All Weather Premium Fabric Weave Ensuring Longevity.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Three Main Oxygen Airframe Tubes – Fast Pitching Multiple Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame.
- Four Roof Support Air-Frame Tubes – Additional Airbeams to Maximise Stability & Rigidity in Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Patterned Roof Fabric – To Grant a More Stylish & Contemporary Touch.
- Dynamic Speed Valves – The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve – Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Oxygen Air-Frame Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Tinted Windows & Skylights – Expansive Anti-Glare Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains – Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Phoenix Mesh in Side Doors – Assisted Healing ‘Smart’ Mesh Panels that Self-Repair ‘Snag’ Damage Over Time, Optimise Airflow & Keep Insects Out.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) – Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Down Lighter Compatible – Compatible With These Optional Extras to Create a Cosy Evening Ambience.
- PVC Draught Exclusion – Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt – Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Fully Zip-Back Front Doors – Versatile Panels Which Can Be Zipped Completely Out, Halfway, or Fully In.
- Two Endurance Storm Straps – Tensioning Straps for Additional Stability & Rigidity During Harsher Weather Conditions.
- Velcro Down Storm Covers & LH/RH Under Wing Ventilation – Helping Optimise Air Circulation & Reduce Condensation.
- Zip Out Left & Right Hand Side Door Panels – To Permit the Attachment of the Co-Ordinating ‘Elise Annexe’.
- Includes Pegs, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Guylines & Repair Kit.
If you require any further information about this product please do not hesitate to contact us via email: [email protected] or telephone our office on 01492 582233 & speak to one of our team.