Outdoor Revolution Movelite T2 Lowline Drive-away Air Awning (180-220)
Outdoor Revolution continue to find endless ways to improve the bestselling premium lightweight Movelite T2 fast pitch inflatable drive away awning each season, allowing it to reinforce its reputation as our most popular mid-sized driveaway awning weekender for families, couples, or individuals, who crave more flexible living, sleeping, or storage space alongside their van. We have REDESIGNED the roof structure to utilize shallow gothic arched architecture to grant additional stability, whilst vastly improving water run-off; this is combined with sleek panel styling and lighter coloured tube covers, to give the definitive aesthetic that we have all grown to love. We have introduced numerous BRAND NEW features on our latest model, including a deeper tapered connecting cowl for increased vehicle accessibility, waterproof zips in each cowl door, as well as further ventilation in the interconnecting zip back interior cowl door. Three ergonomic height options are available, allowing this model to accommodate nearly every campervan or motorhome on the market. An optional coordinating canopy can be zipped onto the front of this awning to grant superior protection from the elements.
The premium lightweight 480HDE double rip stop fabric weave provides the optimum strength to weight ratio of any material, granting the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics, without their impracticalities and weight constraints. This material incorporates a 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning the fabric is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to retain a comfortable temperature inside the awning. The engineered double rip stop weave provides a contemporary look and feel, whilst preventing accidental damage from worsening. The workmanship and canvas possess a twelve month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
This product comes complete with reflective guylines, adjustable tensioning/fixing straps, a handy repair kit, rear cowl height tensioning adjusters, a dual action hand pump, steel ground pegs, an electrical hook up point, and attachment points for our ‘Lumi-Link’ and ‘Up/Downlighter’ lighting systems. There are an array of complementary optional extras available to purchase with this model, including coordinating zip-on canopy, additional mesh door panels, a luxurious made to measure carpet and two berth inner tent.
There are three height options available for this model:
1) Movelite T2 Lowline – Designed for Lower Campervans & Van Conversions, Fitting Awning Rails Between 180cm-220cm Tall.
2) Movelite T2 Midline – Designed for Taller, Coach Built Motorhomes, Fitting Awning Rails Between 220cm-255cm Tall.
3) Movelite T2 Highline – Designed for Taller, Van Based Motorhomes, Fitting Awning Rails Between 255cm-305cm Tall.
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric – The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Inflatable Twin Tube Oxygen Air Frame System – Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Airbeam Frame to Ensure Fast Pitching.
- Dynamic Speed Valve – The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve – Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) – Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Side Door Eyebrow Canopy – A Small Fibreglass Pole & Sleeve Framed Porch Area Granting Additional Shelter from the Elements.
- Telescopic Roof Tensioning Pole – A Robust Steel Pole to Further Support & Uphold the Awning, Which Slots in to the Roof.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet – To Add Convenience When Pitching, Preventing Water Ingression & Helping Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Front & Side Door Panel – Breathable Assisted-Healing Mesh Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow, Which Self-Repairs ‘Snag’ Damage.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors – To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning, Featuring Waterproof Zips.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels – Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-In Curtains – Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point – To Power Electrical Appliances within the Awning.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters – Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Deep Cowl with Tapered Profile Side – 110cm Deep Cowl Ensuring a Better, Weather-Tight Fit.
- Large Interconnecting Zip-Back Rear Cowl Door – Allowing Easy Vehicle Access.
- Cowl Door Ventilation with Zip-Down Draught Covers – Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Twin Air Flow Roof Ventilation with Velcro Down Storm Guards – Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps & Repair Kit.
- WIDTH: 310cm
- DEPTH: 250cm
- HEIGHT: 180cm-220cm
- WEIGHT: 19.2kg
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 47cm x 39cm
- COWL DEPTH: 110cm
- AWNING RAIL LENGTH: 2.5m
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
If you require any further information about this product please do not hesitate to contact us via email: [email protected] or telephone our office on 01492 582233 & speak to one of our team.