Outdoor Revolution Movelite T4 Lowline Drive-Away Air Awning (180-220)
A critically acclaimed family favourite, the premium double rip stop ‘Movelite T4’ lightweight drive away air awning remains the ultimate choice for larger touring groups, receiving a wealth of BRAND NEW features and undergoing various design tweaks for the new season. The cavernous interior is remarkably flexible and can be divided into living, storage, or sleeping areas to suit your preference, split between an integral front vestibule and a spacious living area, with a compatible two/four berth inner tent available for purchase as an optional extra. We have redesigned the roof structure as a shallow gothic arch to grant additional strength and stability, whilst vastly improving water run-off; this is combined with sleek panel styling and light coloured tube covers to grant a stunning contemporary aesthetic. Due to our exponential growth and popularity in Europe, this model now features a revolutionary twin internal cowl door to increase accessibility to all vans, from the UK or abroad. A choice of three height options allows this weekender to snugly fit and look stunning on any van below three metres tall. An optional canopy can also be zipped onto the front for superior protection from the elements.
The lightweight 480HDE double rip stop fabric weave provides the optimum strength to weight ratio of any material, providing the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics, without their impracticalities and weight constraints. This material incorporates a 6,000mm² hydrostatic head and has fully taped seams throughout, meaning the fabric is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to retain a comfortable temperature inside the awning, whilst the engineered double rip stop weave provides a contemporary look and feel, whilst preventing accidental damage from worsening. The workmanship and canvas possess a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
This product comes complete with reflective guylines, adjustable tensioning/fixing straps, a handy repair kit, rear cowl height tensioning adjusters, a dual action hand pump, steel ground pegs, an electrical hook up point, plus attachment points for our ‘Lumi-Link’ and ‘Up/Downlighter’ lighting systems. Numerous optional extras are also available for purchase, including a coordinating canopy, luxurious carpet, stone protection footprint groundsheet and two/four berth inner tent.
There are three height options available for this model:
1) Movelite T4 Lowline – Designed for Lower Campervans & Van Conversions, Fitting Awning Rails Between 180cm-220cm Tall.
2) Movelite T4 Midline – Designed for Taller, Coach Built Motorhomes, Fitting Awning Rails Between 220cm-255cm Tall.
3) Movelite T4 Highline – Designed for Taller, Van Based Motorhomes, Fitting Awning Rails Between 255cm-305cm Tall.
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric – The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Inflatable Quadruple Tube Oxygen Air Frame System – Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Air Frame Ensuring Speedy Pitching.
- Dynamic Speed Valve – The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve – Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) – Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Inflatable Front Vestibule – Integral 105cm Deep Front Porch Area Extending Usable Living/Storage Space, With Additional Protection Against the Elements.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet – To Add Convenience When Pitching, Preventing Water Ingression & Helping Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Front & Side Door Panel – Breathable Assisted-Healing Mesh Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow, Which Self-Repairs ‘Snag’ Damage.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels – Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-In Curtains – Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point – To Power Electrical Appliances within the Awning.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters – Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Available in Both Left & Right Hand Drive Orientation Options – For Compatibility with European Motorhomes/Campervans.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps & Repair Kit.
- WIDTH: 310cm
- DEPTH: 495cm
- HEIGHT: 180cm-220cm
- WEIGHT: 27.2kg
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 47cm x 39cm
- AWNING COWL DEPTH: 110cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 2.7m
Due to an increase in hard standing pitches we highly recommend that you purchase a stone protection footprint groundsheet to lay under your awning to provide additional protection.
If you require any further information about this product please do not hesitate to contact us via email: [email protected] or telephone our office on 01492 582233 & speak to one of our team.