This 7 person air tent combines all the quality features you would expect from an Outwell tent with a generously spacious interior and plenty of room for all the family.
A choice of where to put the third bedroom offers flexibility on sleeping arrangement, so you can keep younger kids close or provide extra privacy for older children or friends. The Woodburg 7A itself accommodates up to seven persons comfortably and features darkened premier bedrooms with a versatile 360° access system.
The tent is well laid out and perfectly suited to family camping, with three zones providing a wet room, dry living room and bedroom. The front inner can be used as versatile storage as an alternative to an extra bedroom.
The living room has flexible access including an additional side door and is a light and airy place to relax thanks to the light, warm-toned flysheet roof creating a bright, cheerful internal ambience. Large tinted windows reduce glare and toggle up curtains offer up privacy when needed.
A rear ventilation system offers flexible options for regulating internal temperature and fresh air flow, with double zips allowing full front opening, backed by a full mesh panel for an insect-free environment.
Flexible family camping doesn’t get much better than the spacious Woodburg 7A Air Tent from Outwell.
Type of tent: Four room tunnel tent
Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 living room, integrated awning
Flysheet: Outtex® 4000 Select (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
Floor: Double-coated waterproof 100% polyethylene
Inner tent: Breathable 100% polyester
Pack size: 106 x 54 x 54 cm
Weight: 28.1 kg
Tubes: Rigid Air System frame for best performance
- Three zones provide a large family with wet room, dry living room and bedroom. The front inner is perfect for storage or as an extra bedroom and is easily removed to increase living space
- Pre-shaped air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Darkened Premier Bedrooms feature versatile 360° Access System
- Additional side door for flexible access
- Double zips allow full front opening, backed by full mesh panel for insect-free ventilation options
- Large tinted windows reducing glare and ensuring privacy
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
If you require any further information about this product please do not hesitate to contact us via email: [email protected] or telephone our office on 01492 582233 & speak to one of our team.