Pro Power Q 12v 1000w Modified Quasi Sine Inverter
- Comes supplied with remote control
- OUTPUT POWER – CONTINUOUS 1000W
- SURGE POWER – 2000W
- STANDBY CURRENT NORMAL MODE – DC 12V < 0.25A
- INPUT VOLTAGE – DC12V : 10V~15V
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE – 230V (+-5%)
- OUTPUT WAVEFORM – Quasi Modified Sine Wave
- OUTPUT REGULATION – ±5%
- OUTPUT SHORT – OUTPUT SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTION
- LOW BATTERY – < 10.0V± 0.5V PRE-ALARM < 9.5V± 0.5V SHUT DOWN
- AC OUTLET – 2 AC OUTLETS EUROPEAN TYPE : 1 AC OUTLET
- DIMENSION (L*W*H) – 290*260*90mm
- NET WEIGHT – 2.9Kg
- The quasi sine wave inverter by Sterling Power is by far the most popular inverter of choice. All Sterling inverters are continuously rated, with all the usual overload, over voltage and low voltage cut outs, all the inverters come with cable and 24 kt gold connectors, in order to prevent battery terminal corrosion. Available in 230V for UK and Europe and also 110V for building sites / off vehicle use or for equipment supplied on boats made in the USA (not suitable for washing machine / some bread makers).
If you require any further information about this product please do not hesitate to contact us via email: [email protected] or telephone our office on 01492 582233 & speak to one of our team.