Vango Galli 3 – Low
The Vango Galli driveaway awning is ideal for anyone who wants a large and versatile space on their outdoor holiday. This awning boasts the option of space for two bedroom inner tents. Our inflatable AirBeam® technology means you can pitch this awning in a matter of minutes so you’ve got more time to enjoy your holiday. The pre-angled beams create ample height throughout and the Sentinel Pro Fabric is perfect for touring with your campervan. It’s also made even easier with multiple attachment options and the roll away tunnel allows you to drive away, leaving your awning free-standing.
- Vango AirBeam® – Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Side Attachment – Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go
- Oxford Polyester Groundsheet – The perfect balance between low weight and high durability
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- Sentinel Pro – Designed for dedicated motor homers and caravanners who embark on several trips a year. Sentinel Pro is created by a blend of fibres and double ripstop construction, making it extremely waterproof and durable. Not to mention its new ColourLok™ technology to enhance resistance to UV fading.
- SuperBeams™ – Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning – Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Pre-angled Beams – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System – Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- SkyTrack II® System – A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- High Visibility Guylines with Tidies – High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds, with touch fasteners tidies to roll up the guylines when not in use
- Adjustable Pegging System – Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows – Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Skylight windows – Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Zipped privacy curtains – Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away.
- Covered Entry – Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Two Doors in Tunnel – For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel – Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- Flat Side Entry Groundsheet – Allows entering the awning effortless
- 2 Mesh Doors – Front and side doors fitted with internal mesh panel for bug free ventilation
- AirZone Ventilation – High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Multiple Attachment Methods – Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- AirAway® Vehicle Awnings included with – Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, easy pack carry bag and double action pump with carry bag
- Storm Straps – Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure
- Cable entry point with tidies – Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
|PACKSIZE||L78.0 x H39.0 x W44.0cm|
|PITCHING TIME||15 mins|
|KADOR ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT||180-210cm|
|WEIGHT WITHOUT ACCESSORIES||23.15kg|
If you require any further information about this product please do not hesitate to contact us via email: [email protected]gaccessories.com or telephone our office on 01492 582233 & speak to one of our team.