Vango Rhone Tall
The Vango Rhone drive away awning is perfect for families looking for extra space to increase their living area or their Motorhome or RV. The Sentinel Signature fabric means the temperature will remain comfortable during fluctuating temperatures and a fully sewn-in groundsheet provides a bug and draught free environment. Ventilation is provided by the Vango AirZone system which creates a comfortable air flow through the awning, reducing condensation. Full mesh doors in the two entrances provide further ventilation whilst keeping bugs out and the side attachment for the Rhone ensures it sits alongside your campervan or motorhome, so you can enjoy the view.
- Vango AirBeam® – Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Side Attachment – Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go
- Oxford Polyester Groundsheet – The perfect balance between low weight and high durability
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- Sentinel Signature – Combines the leading properties of both cotton and polyester to create a rich polycotton fabric to ensure breathability and an easy to maintain nature. Sentinel Signature is a high-quality fabric that is luxurious to the touch but robust and durable enough for any holiday.
- Great for Continental Use – Breathable fabric helps to regulate temperature inside your awning
- SuperBeams™ – Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning – Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Pre-angled Beams – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System – Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- SkyTrack II® System – A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- High Visibility Guylines with Tidies – High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds, with touch fasteners tidies to roll up the guylines when not in use
- Adjustable Pegging System – Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Skylight windows – Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Diamond Pro Windows – 67% thicker than our diamond clear windows, they provide additional insulation and clearer views
- Zipped privacy curtains – Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away.
- Covered Entry – Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Two Doors in Tunnel – For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel – Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- Flat Side Entry Groundsheet – Allows entering the awning effortless
- 2 Mesh Doors – Front and side doors fitted with internal mesh panel for bug free ventilation
- AirZone Ventilation – High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Storm Straps – Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure
- Cable entry point with tidies – Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- AirAway® Vehicle Awnings included with – Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, easy pack carry bag and double action pump with carry bag
|PACKSIZE||L78.0 x H46.0 x W50.0cm|
|PITCHING TIME||15 mins|
|KADOR ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT||245-295cm|
|WEIGHT WITHOUT ACCESSORIES||30.4kg|
If you require any further information about this product please do not hesitate to contact us via email: [email protected] or telephone our office on 01492 582233 & speak to one of our team.