Vango Varkala Connect 360
The Varkala Connect is the most versatile caravan air awning in the world! With over 1000 combinations of additions to suit wherever your adventures take you. Flexible and customisable, the Varkala Connect caravan awning is the perfect inflatable awning for those who love relaxing weekends away or travelling for a couple of weeks in the sun. The Varkala Connect awning allows you to add on the Varkala Connect Extension, fit the optional left extension, right extension or both to extend the living space of your awning beyond your straight awning rail length. Add a Varkala Connect Porch addition to your awning to ensure a dry entry and area to store bikes, jackets and muddy boots after a day of walking. With a connection length of 360cm featuring a depth of 250cm, this model is perfectly suited for smaller caravans and ideal for families who require a superior awning, creating a beautiful conservatory for living and dining. If you are looking for additional sleeping space in your caravan the Varkala connect annex can be added to your awning for storage or a sleeping compartment, with flexibility at its core the Varkala Connect awning allows you to set up camp just the way you want – have a small awning for weekends away or extend your awning if you are holidaying for a couple of weeks.
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully wind and rain tested – Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Easypack Carry Bag – Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- AirAwning® Caravan Awnings included with – Foam draught excluder pads, storm straps, bracer beams, PVC draught skirt, wheel arch covers x2, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, double action pump with carry bag and easy pack carry bag
- Fully taped seams – All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Heavy Duty Zips and Waterproof Covers – Enhances waterproofness and child safety
- Looped Kador Strips – Loops at either end of kador strips to aid when threading the awning through your rail
- High Level Ventilation – Helps to circulate air within the awning and reduces condensation
- Multi-privacy Zip Curtains – Simple and easy to use, creating soft lines and various options of opening
- Diamond Clear Windows – Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Skylight windows – Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Removable Side Doors – Adjust to be fully or half open, ideal for added ventilation or for an optional annex
- Flat entry – Easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Reflective webbing – Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Zipped privacy curtains – Simple and quick to use, allow varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- PVC mud strip – Positioned around base of awning for easy cleaning
- Adjustable pegging points – Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Webbing storm straps included – Provides secure guying at the front of the awning
- SkyTrack II® System – A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- AirSpeed® Valve – Simple system with easy access positioning to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort
- Bracer beams included – Designed to fit in between the awnings main AirBeams® to enhance stability in high winds
- Foam Draught Pad included – Fit against caravan to reduce draughts and create neat fit. Foam pad mounts on to a size-tolerant gusset to allow for varying caravan heights and differing ground angles
- Draught bridge – Created from the body fabric of the awning, this connects the foam protection pad to form a soft, non-damaging, draught proof seal between your caravan and Vango awning.
- Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric – Featuring 420 denier double ripstop threads, our Sentinel Pro fabric has superior strength and long-lasting durability, combined with PU technical coatings make Sentinel Pro exceptional in terms of waterproofness.
- Vango AirAwning® Structure – Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on the caravan site (double action pump included)
- Touring awnings- Suitable for repeated pitching at any time of the year.
- Connect Extension Feature – Create a flexible space with multiple extension options to add to your Varkala Connect awning regardless of the size of your awning rail
- Smooth Curve Beams – Increase headroom and door height
|PACKSIZE||L78.0 x H42.0 x W44.0cm|
|PITCHING TIME||18 mins|
|KADOR ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT||236-250cm|
|WEIGHT WITHOUT ACCESSORIES||18.25kg|
If you require any further information about this product please do not hesitate to contact us via email: [email protected] or telephone our office on 01492 582233 & speak to one of our team.